Donna L. Rowan, J.D.*, LL.M., CLU®, ChFC®
Assistant Vice President, National Design
- Areas of expertise: Advanced planning case design support, field training, legislative
monitoring and reporting, and compliance-related business and technical review of sales and
- Education: Juris Doctor degree from Western New England University School of Law; Master
of Laws degree in Taxation from Boston University School of Law; Bachelor’s degree from
State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Professional designations: CLU®, ChFC®
- Years of service: 29
- Expertise in the areas of personal and corporate income taxation, as well as estate, gift and trust taxation. Member of the Connecticut and American Bar Associations.
- BA degree in English from State University of New York at Buffalo; J.D. from Western New England College School of Law; LL.M. (Taxation) from Boston University School of Law.